Fields marked with an * are required
Organisation: Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd.
Address: The Umbrella Rooms: 241 Shaftesbury Avenue London WC2H 8ES
Type of activity: Musical Theatre Training (Music, Drama & Dance)
This section MUST be completed by the student. If the student is under 16, then this MUST be completed by a parent or guardian.
Emergency Contact (if different from Parent/Guardian). If this is the same as Parent/Guardian, please enter "same" in required fields.
Declaration for students over 16:
I agree to take part in the stated activity.
I agree to my name being kept on a database for tracking and contact purposes.
I agree to be filmed or photographed with the possibility that these photographs/media recordings may be used for publications or marketing publicity for Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd.
In the event of an emergency, I consent for any medical treatment that I may need during the class session.
Declaration for students under 16:
I agree to my child taking part in the stated activity.
I agree to my child’s name being kept on a database for tracking and contact purposes.
I agree to my child being filmed or photographed with the possibility that these photographs/media recordings may be used for publications or marketing publicity for Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd.
In the event of an emergency, I consent for any medical treatment that my child may need during the class session.
By clicking the submit button, I confirm that I have completed this form accurately and agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
Information for parents and guardians:
The activity with Musical Theatre Masterclass aims to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for every child or young person. To help Musical Theatre Masterclass in providing a quality service please note the following important information: * All questions on the medical/diet/needs form must be completed and submitted by the parent/guardian before any child takes part. * Parents/guardians must ensure that any changes to the information given on the form are notified to Musical Theatre Masterclass. * Parents/guardians must ensure that they make their own arrangements for children going to and leaving the session, please note that Musical Theatre Masterclass is not responsible for children outside their session times they should, therefore, arrive and depart at the appropriate times. * Musical Theatre Masterclass cannot take responsibility for any damaged clothing and/or personal items during the activity. Therefore, please ensure your child does not have anything on them that should remain dry and protected. * Please ensure your child has sufficient water, food, clothing and medication (where appropriate) for the duration of their activity session.
Musical Theatre Masterclass Limited t/a Musical Theatre Masterclass - Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to Musical Theatre Masterclass sessions and performances applied for and consented to by the student, parent or guardian (referred to hereinafter as ‘student’). Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of Musical Theatre Masterclass Limited.
2. Musical Theatre Masterclass times and fees are given on the website www.mtmasterclass.com and in the acceptance email. The successful applicant will only be deemed to have been accepted into the Musical Theatre Masterclass (referred to hereinafter as ‘MTM’) once the payment (£450 fee) has been received. This then establishes a contract for the provision of teaching services. Receipt of the payment will be confirmed in an email.
3. Methods of payment. Bank transfer or PayPal will be accepted as valid methods of payment. Credit cards cannot be accepted.
4. Cancellation. - Where a student is attending MTM course for the first time the contract can be terminated no later than 4 days after the second course day. Any fees paid, over and above half the term fees (£225), will be refunded. Termination will only be accepted when received by Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. in writing. Thereafter, the contract automatically continues for the consecutive term unless it is terminated before the end of the sixth course day. In that case, the contract will expire on the last day of the current term. Termination will only be accepted when received by Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. in writing.
5. Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. reserves the right to exclude students at any time from MTM at its discretion. Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. will not tolerate unacceptable behaviour.
6. Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. reserves the right to terminate this contract (including a scholarship) at the end of each term. In this case, any deposit/monies paid in advance to Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. for the next term would be refunded.
7. Absentees: We implement a 3-strike rule. During Autumn and Spring terms each student is allowed to be absent for 2 days per term (unless providing an official doctor’s note). During the Summer term, each student cannot miss more than 2 days of the term. Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. has the right to terminate your contract if this happens.
8. Care of each student outside of MTM workshop and performance hours will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
9. The decisions of the Director, Principal and/or guest teaching staff are final and shall not be contested in any way.
10. Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
11. Fees are reviewed annually during the summer holiday for the September term but changes can be implemented before any of the three terms.
12. In the event of Musical Theatre Masterclass being cancelled (in cases of extreme weather etc.), we will endeavour to make up the class on another date. However, refunds will not be available to those who can’t attend this extra date.
13. Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. and its staff of any existing injuries or medical condition.
14. Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. cannot accept any liability for lost or damaged belongings throughout the period of Masterclasses and/or performances in any of the allocated venues.
15. The liability of Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. and that of its staff is restricted to MTM workshops and performance time only and then only to gross negligence.
16. Parents/guardians consent to the publication of their child’s photographs and/or video footage (during MTM and/or performances) for use on our website www.mtmasterclass.com and social media platforms or other MTM publicity material only.
17. All complaints to Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. about the course at Musical Theatre Masterclass will be taken very seriously and followed up with a thorough investigation.
Any personal information provided to Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. will be "processed" (as such terms are defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) by Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. for the purposes of administration, research, the provision of teaching services in singing, dance and drama, the organisation of performances and for the administration of Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. statutory obligations under legislation relating to children. Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. will not disclose this information to third parties for marketing purposes. By submitting this form, you are deemed to consent to the use of such Personal Data for the above purposes. Online payments made to Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. are processed securely by HSBC Bank Plc and the information you provide is communicated in a strongly encrypted format between HSBC Bank Plc and your bank. Musical Theatre Masterclass Ltd. does not directly collect, process or store financial information.